How to select the best Spine Specialist in India for spine surgery?
Spine Specialist in India are certified and totally dedicated. In, India, Spine surgery is done by best Spine Specialist and within your financial means. Dheeraj Bojwani Group has collaborated with exceptional hospitals in India that provide innovative medical care. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs. Our partner hospitals have Spine Specialist that have been trained outside or their own country and are board certified. They are trained to the highest standards and continuously advance their medical knowledge through participating in the latest developments within their fields around the world. Most of the Spine Specialists in India have vast experience in conducting and pioneering complex procedures of spine.
Patients with neck and back pain usually seek medical care first from their family doctor or primary care physician. However, many patients require the services of a spine specialist. A spine specialist is a physician who has completed additional years of medical training in the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders such as scoliosis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, herniated discs, stenosis, spine injuries, fractured vertebrae, spinal deformity, tumors, infections and congenital abnormalities. Most spine specialists are either orthopaedic surgeons or neurosurgeons who are fellowship-trained in spine.
What to Look for in a Spine Specialist?
In today's complex medical field, it is important for patients to be as involved as possible in their own medical care. This includes the choice of Spine Specialist. Some managed care programs leave little room for choice, but if you are able to choose your Spine Specialist, here are some guidelines on what to look for in a spine specialist –
- Make sure the Spine Specialist is board certified (or board eligible) and fellowship trained in spine. This means that in addition to the usual surgical residency requirements, he or she has completed a fellowship program in spine that included at least one additional year of training specific to spine surgery.
- Choose a Spine Specialist who devotes at least 50% of his or her practice to the treatment of spinal conditions. A Spine Specialist who sees mostly spine patients will be more up-to-date on newer technologies and techniques than a Spine Specialist who only sees spine patients occasionally.
- In addition to the Spine Specialist 's credentials, make sure the Spine Specialist you choose is someone you feel comfortable with. After all, finding a Spine Specialist you can trust is almost as important as his or her experience. Good communication is essential in a doctor/patient relationship, so ask yourself these questions:
- lk to the Spine Specialist about his or her experience with the latest techniques and technologies in spine surgery. How many procedures has he or she performed? Is the Spine Specialist willing to refer you to any former patients who may be available to share their experiences with you?
- Talk to the physician, or someone in the office, about your medical insurance to find out what is covered and what you may be responsible for.
- Choose a physician who is referred to you by a reliable source such as your primary care physician, or a friend, or relative. You can also get information from medical tourism companies. Dheeraj Bojwani Group is a good option.
There are also a few things you should be cautious of when selecting a Spine Specialist. Avoid any doctor who does the following -
Spine Specialist in India work with high value. Your Spine Specialist’s involvement in your diagnosis, procedure, and recovery is therefore likely to be more extensive than what you are accustomed to in Western Countries. In addition, Spine Specialists in India have extensive experience hosting international patients and are well equipped to meet your individual needs.
Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best Surgeons and best hospital in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available.: - Post a Query
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.