Dr. Yash Gulati
- M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ortho): Dip. Sports Med. (Dublin)
- M. Ch. (Orth), Liverpool, U. K.
Minimal Access Spine Surgery.
- Received highly specialized training in Spine Surgery in Dublin, Ireland & England
Introduced Endoscopic Microdiscectomy for Disc Prolapse in India for the first time.
- Organized number of workshops on Spine Surgery and have been on teaching faculty for number of conferences/workshops. His paper entitled "Why Anterior Approach to Spine" was awarded Best Paper Award in Annual Orthopaedic Conference in 1996 in New Delhi.
- Invited to deliver prestigious Guest Lecture on "Management of Thoracolumbar Fractures" in Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association in 2003.
<< Back to Spine Surgeons and Doctors